Today I am starting something new: my favorite picks. And I will start with jewelry!
Like everything, jewelry has trends. And for this spring, shiny gold, minimal designs and delicate layering pieces are very much in. (source: Anna Sheffield from Bing Bang)
These are just a few examples of some jewelry that I completely adore and would buy in a heart beat! Take a look:
1. Etsy: Hammered Gold Stacking Rings – $48
2. Etsy: Rough Diamond Stud Earrings – $156
3. Etsy: Natural Stone Necklace – $72
4. General Store: Kathleen Whitaker Staple Stud – $55
5. Luna Sky Jewelry: 14kt gold & diamond free form moonstone necklace – $875
6. Michael Kors: Modern Opulence Chain Necklace – $350
7. Etsy: Sterling silver set of 15 thin stackable rings – $57
9. Etsy: Black Spinel ring – $2,290.00
10. Towne & Reese: Agate stone pendant necklace – $40
For more inspirations, please visit my “Jewelry” board on Pinterest.
Disclaimer: These picks are my own personal preferences and I receive no commission. This is just for fun and inspiration.