For those who don’t know me, I have been designing and developing candle collections for the past 8 years! I know, but it does not get old! There is so much to it, from wax types, fragrance oils, chemical reactions to the vessel, etc. It is a pretty complex business! A candle does not only serve as a way to illuminate a room but also it a great (usually) inexpensive way to decorate your house and bring warmth to your home.
Here are a few of my favorite candles (including some that I have design!)
– Alassis Candles: beautiful everyday art glass collection as well as limited lux collections. (Yes, my collections)
– Illume Candles: this brand is very colorful and rich in patterns. A great way to make a fashionable statement in your home.
– Le Labo: This is actually a fine fragrance brand but they also sell candles. Simple and clean so that the fragrance can be the focus point. Very sophisticated and lovely fragrances!
– And last one for today, is Jonathan Adler. Unique and chic. J. Adler carries the latest trends in fragrance, such as this Champagne Candle. And there goes that rose gold again!
– More to come another day!